|© 2010 G-Whizz! Apps, LLC|
Top Apps This Week
Get your daily fix of Agent 47 with this elegant, strategy-based Hitman game!
Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPod Touch 4th GENERATION **
Hitman GO minimum requirements: iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 and above, iPod Touch 5th generation and above.
© Hitman GO © IO Interactive A/S 2014. All rights reserved. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Hitman, Hitman GO and the Hitman logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd.
Awake. Head throbbing. Vision blurry.
An unforgettable journey that starts small and slowly becomes much, much, more. Uncover the secrets of A Dark Room. Come light the fire.
100% accessible and playable via VoiceOver.
"I have faith, that those that complete the game will sing its praises..." - Amir, Creator of A Dark Room iOS
Awards and Recognition:
Paste Magazine, Maddy Myers: Top 20 Indie Games of 2013
Forbes, Daniel Nye Griffiths: Top 5 Anti-Games of 2013
Giant Bomb, Zoe Quinn: Top 10 Games of 2013
Giant Bomb, Cara Eillison: Top 10 Games of 2013 (honorable mention)
Indie Games: Top 10 Game Dev’s Favorites of 2013
The Bygone Bureau, Kevin Nguyen: Best of Arts 2013
© © Amir Rajan
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
© © 2013 Telepictures Productions Inc.
From the creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013) and Fragment, Union is Pixite’s newest app for creating superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposure photos on your iPhone or iPad. Combine your photos in infinite ways to create mind-blowing scenery, artistic framing, and surreal images. Here is how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Whether you want to experiment with unusual image combinations or overlay semi-transparent photos to create double-exposure effects, Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to venture into newest world of imaginative photo-editing and creative play.
© © 2014 Pixite LLC
SALE! 70% OFF
The Goat Rampage
The most ridiculous animal simulator available for the IOS. Use your Goat to smash as many objects as possible to gain the highest score. Make it crash everything around in the fastest possible way.
- Stunning 3D graphics.
- 2 huge maps to explore.
- Interactive people,animals.
- Drivable car available - cause even more damage!
- Smooth and easy controls.
- Infinite mode available - Play on after the game is over.
- Hidden secret features.
- Optimized performance.
Good luck and have fun!
*How to drive a car?
- There's a drivable car in the second stage. Turn around after the level loads, go straight ahead until you see 2 warehouses. The car is in front of the left one. A button will pop up on the right of the screen when your goat gets close enough to the vehicle. Have fun!
*How to fly a helicopter?
- Goat can fly only one helicopter, the rest is broken;) You'll find it on top of a hill in the level 1.
© © Swift Apps sp. z o.o.
Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
Download now and look forward to free content and app enhancements monthly!
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlightapp for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
© © Simon Filip
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
© © Mojang AB
*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Note: An internet connection is required to play
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
© © 2014 Gameloft. © MARVEL © 2014 CPII
With the help of ThemeLab, you can achieve the EFFECT of a stylized background for your iOS 7 device!
This app adds an image of a colored dock, colored status bar, and slide to unlock button to the regions behind them to create the effect/appearance of colored docks, status bars, and slide to unlock bars.
How does it work? ThemeLab adds colored overlays over your background of choice to give your background a different and unique appearance and style.
- High Quality Design
- Unique LockScreen and Homescreen Ideas
- Easy to use
- Ideal for iOS 7
Note: This app does not directly change the appearance of your dock, status bar, and slide to unlock bar. The function of ThemeLab is to add a colored overlay of choice to your background of choice; changing the appearance of your background.
© Copyright © 2014 Judi Peters
**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer.
Unpossible will test your skills, your reflexes, and even your memory. It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
"Best New Games" - Apple
"Editors Choice - Unpossible is a wonderful example of its genre and is a must-buy." - 148 Apps
"Unpossible will be your next twitch game obsession...Playing Unpossible is a total rush." - Touch Arcade
"Woah. Wooooaaaahhh!" - Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
"Super Highly Recommended! - 5 stars" - The Chatroom
Unpossible is played with easy to learn controls with options for touch, tilt and external controllers. Each control scheme is designed so the controls get out of your way. You'll feel at one with the game.
Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weakness and make you conquer it. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
Ultra: It's Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
Daily gameplay levels:
Daily Simplicity, Daily Futile and Daily Ultra. If you like to practice the same level, these levels are for you. These levels are the same difficulty as their namesakes except the levels stay the same for a full day. There are also special achievements for the daily levels - beat them every day to find out!
Cruise: This is the zen level. You can’t die. Practice your turns if you’d like or hang your device on a wall to make a live-action art piece. It’s chill.
The Unpossible hand-picked, award-winning development team:
Game design & programming: Bryan Duke, Acceleroto
Art director: Michael Heald, Fully Illustrated
Artist: Mike Berg, We Heart Games
Composer/musician: Mark Cook
Sound effects: Matt Piersall, Gl33k
Please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/acceleroto (@Acceleroto)
© © 2013 Acceleroto